12/8/12


Geezer Meister Tournament 2013 
Sponsored by the Pickleball Club of Spruce Creek Golf & Country Club 
Del Webb Community, Summerfield, Fl  34491 
Dates: January 17-18, 2013     If needed: January 19, 2013 

Entry form must be received by January 11, 2013
Each player must submit his/her own entry form and signed waiver.
Mail check and SIGNED entry & waiver to: Jim Claycomb 12948 SE 90th  Ct. Rd., Summerfield Fl 34491
Make checks payable to SCGCC PICKLEBALL CLUB
$13 entry fee per person per event ($12 for USAPA members)
Complimentary tee shirt  for those that referee 2 matches
If you agree to referee state tee-shirt size _________________________      

Name: _______________________USAPA #______________ Male or Female
Email Address    ____________   Birthday   ____________Phone  _________
Name of community________________Street Address___________________
City:_________________________                     State/Zip________________  
                                                   
Emergency Contact____________________Contact’s phone#____________

I apply for entry into the following events:

Thursday January 17, 2013       Circle the age group you wish to enter
Men’s Doubles:    age           50+         55+       60+       65+         70+
Partner’s Name___________________________________________

Thursday January 17, 2013       Circle the age group you wish to enter
Women’s Doubles:   age      50+      55+     60+        65+         70+
Partner’s Name ___________________________________________
Friday January 18, 2013           Circle the age group you wish to enter

Mixed Doubles:  age          50+           55+         60+        65+       70+
Partner’s Name ___________________________________________

AGREEMENT * RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Geezer Meister pickleball tournament at Spruce Creek Golf and Country Club, I the undersigned DO HEREBY:
       1. RELEASE, WAIVE, FOREVER DISCHARGE, HOLD HARMLESS, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE THE DEL WEBB  SPRUCE CREEK HOA AND PICKLEBALL CLUB. ) 
      2. INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS: Release from and against any loss, liability, damage or cost that I or any of my guests may incur due to participation, involvement or presence at tournament, whether caused by negligence, action or inaction of Release or otherwise.
     3. ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE arising out of or in any way connected with the participation, involvement or presence by me and my guests at tournament event, whether caused by the negligence, action or inaction of Releases or otherwise. I understand there are risk of injury, death or property damage inherent in this activity or event, and I accept that risk freely and voluntarily. 
     4. AGREE that the forgoing release, waiver and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by Florida law, and that if any portion is held invalid for any reason, the balance should notwithstanding, 
continue in full legal force and effect 
I HAVE READ THE FOREGOING AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY AND I HEREBY FREELY AND  VOLUNTARILY SIGN THIS AGREEMENT, INTENDING TO BE BOUND THEREBY.
_____________________________                ____/_______/___________
 Partivcipants Signiture                                          Date